BEST 22 FRUIT SALAD RECIPES

by - 15:45


BEST FRUIT SALAD RECIPES THAT WILL FILL YOUR BOWL.




I love fruit and I love salads, so combining the two just seem logical to me. Fruit salad is one of those things you can literally just throw together and it will taste good. Bananas, oranges, apples, blueberries and whatever else you choose. The options are endless and just as delicious. I just use whatever I have on hand. My son, Cannon loves making fruit salad. If this little man could choose one thing to live off of the rest of his life it would be fruit. Blueberries to be exact. {Well and maybe buttermilk.}


There are so many ways to take your average fruit salad and kick it up a notch and that is all through the dressing. So I went searching for the best of the BEST FRUIT SALAD RECIPES. And here is what I found. I can’t wait to try them all. With Colorado being in the upper-60’s all week, I am feeling the urge to make one of these every single day.


Fruit salad is not only a great side dish but also makes a great breakfast and snack. It’s even better when shared. So whether you are having a few friends over, attending a potluck or celebrating Easter {not too far off} – you can whip one of these BEST FRUIT SALAD RECIPES in just a few minutes. Not only are they delicious but your friends and family will be in awe. So tell me, which one are you going to make first?

XOXO San

Below are my favorite kitchen items that I consider are my essentials for making the most beautiful fruit salads.
Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for preparing any meal. I just recently invested in some Cutco knives and I have not regretted it one bit. These are hands down my favorite knives I have owned.
Cutting Board: For me this is a kitchen must-have and kitchen counter saver. While we have counter tops you can cut on, I find that this extra step will preserve my counter. I also find that using a cut board makes for less clean up afterwards. I love this cutting board because it has a groove all the way around the board prevent juices from running all of the counter.
Mixing Bowls: I love having a variety of sizes of mixing bowls. From small to large, I find that having at least 3 bowls of different sizes has been an essential in my kitchen. I prefer Pyrex because of the durability.
Serving Spoon: I love to have a gorgeous and generous in size spoon to serve fruit salads with. I prefer to not have slots in my spoon for fruit salad so that you can enjoy all the delicious juice.

Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.




1. MIXED FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY-LEMON YOGURT DRESSING – I love the addition of pecans. This will be the first one we will be trying – I am sure it will be at our Easter table.




2. BERRY SALAD IN HONEY MASCARPONE – This is just gorgeous and I love that Jen added mascarpone cheese, yum!




3. BERRY SALAD WITH HONEY LIME AND MINT DRESSING – I want to just drink that dressing straight from the bowl.





4. BEST WINTER FRUIT SALAD – I can see why this is named the BEST EVER.






5. HONEY LIME RAINBOW FRUIT SALAD – Anything with honey and lime we love so I can see this being a keep in our home.




6. TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD WITH VANILLA BEAN – I love how these are served, such a clever idea.






7. MEXICAN FRUIT SALAD – I would have never have thought of this. Can’t wait to try it!




8. SKINNY AMBROSIA FRUIT SALAD – One of my favorites “slimmed” down.



9. SECRET FRUIT SALAD – So, can you guess the secret?



10. WINTER FRUIT SALAD – All of my kids favorites in one salad.




11. SUNSHINE SALAD RECIPE – My daughter Tea is most excited to try this because it has sunshine in the title.




12. PINA COLADA FRUIT SALAD – This makes me want to head to the beach and drink Pina Coladas all day long.





13. MELON & PINEAPPLE FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY, LIME AND MINT DRESSING – I love how the fruit is cut up in the salad, letting you get a bite of everything in one spoonful.





14. WINTER FRUIT SALAD – You can never go wrong with too much kiwi.




15. FRUIT SALAD WITH HEALTHY YOGURT SAUCE – The sauce is what sold me on this recipe.





16. EASY WINTER FRUIT SALAD – Just a few ingredients and simply delicious.





17. FRUIT SALAD RECIPE WITH ORANGE POPPY SEED SYRUP – I love poppy seed in any salad, love this dressing.





18. HONEY LIME QUINOA FRUIT SALAD – I love quinoa and fruit in a salad and this makes a great combination.




19. HONEY LIME FRUIT SALAD – Simple, sweet and fantastic.





20. BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE FRUIT SALSA {SALAD} – Eat as a salsa with chips or devour by the spoonful, either way this is a must try.





21. BERRY WATERMELON FRUIT SALAD – This is a summer time must have.





22. 5-INGREDIENT FRESH FRUIT SALAD – 5 ingredients away from deliciousness.








LIKE or SHARE ; )

You May Also Like

0 comments