by - 05:09

On most days we have some leftover chicken? Either it’s baked or grilled, or from a rotisserie chicken, throw it on some flatbread with mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves. Grill or bake it until the cheese is melted. And there you go you have perfect dinner meal quick and easy

No more boring dinners. Is this Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizza a wonderful way to turn your leftover chicken into something delicious but totally new? This quick and easy meal doesn’t even take 15 minutes. Plus, everyone gets his or her own pizza. No need to share!


Preheat grill.

Assemble each flatbread pizza by sprinkling a thin layer of mozzarella cheese at the bottom, followed by 2-3 slices of tomatoes, sliced chicken, another layer of cheese. Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.

Turn the heat to low on your grill. Lay the flatbread pizzas on the high rack if you have one. Close the grill and let it cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. If you grill the pizza for too long, the bread will burn.

Remove from the grill. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and cut it with a pizza cutter. Enjoy!


This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F while you are assembling the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes.


4 flatbread
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 large tomato, sliced
1 1/2 cups of sliced leftover grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
fresh basil leaves


Serving Size: 1 (102 g)      Servings Per Recipe: 4

Calories 371    Calories from Fat 204 55%    Total Fat 22.7 g 3 4%    Saturated Fat 11.9 g 59%    Cholesterol 111 mg 36%    Sodium 1183.8 mg 49%    Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g 1%    Dietary Fiber 1.1 g 4%    Sugars 0.9 g 3%    Protein 35.7 g 71%

LIKE and SHARE  ; )

You May Also Like