No Bake Sweet Potato Cheesecakes

by - 13:04


No Bake Sweet Potato Cheesecakes



Because I’m starting to think it’s totally normal to put potatoes inside desserts.


I did it with cupcakes last year and it’s basically a way of justifying that your treat is nutrient-rich and loaded with beta carotene. Which is uh, like… the best way to eat dessert. Right?




Oh look. There is my fridge. It’s a disaster. Help.




So. Think sweet potato pie, but cheesecake.


Super easy, no bake cheesecake placed into a tiny self-serving portion that ensures you get all of those vitamins that you seriously need.





Um, do you even hear what I’m saying? Are you tuning me out? Not paying attention? Wait… are you married to me?


Eating one of these cheesecakes is going to help your eyesight and maybe even prevent you from getting a cold or the flu this season. Dude, I don’t even want to KNOW what will happen if you eat more than one of these cheesecakes. It might be like taking a sip from the fountain of youth.




Hold on. I’ll try it and get back to you.





Like or Share ; )

You May Also Like

0 comments