Nutella Mascarpone Chocolate Tarts

by - 10:19


Nutella Mascarpone Chocolate Tarts




It’s been WAY too long since I’ve posted a Nutella recipe. I know did you just gasp? Don’t worry we’re still eating our fair share. Okay who am I kidding, we’re eating several families fair shares. I was craving something sweet and didn’t want to wait for a traditional cake to bake so we whipped up these almost no bake Nutella mascarpone tarts. Best part, you can be diving into this deliciousness in less than 30 minutes.




I’m going to tell you that filling is lethal. Before I realized what I was doing I’d consumed about half of it, hence why it isn’t piled any higher on the tarts. Sigh. So save yourself and eat a sandwich or something before you start making this.

It might be one of the simplest Nutella desserts I’ve made. While your tart shells are baking in the oven you’ll whip up the filling. It’s truly that simple. This recipe is scaled down for 2 mini tarts but you could easily double or triple this and turn it into one medium or large tart.




Ingredients

4 chocolate digestive biscuits - crushed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
1/2 cup mascarpone
2 tablespoons Nutella
1/2 cup whipped cream
crushed hazelnuts - optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Place crushed biscuits into a small bowl. Add melted butter. Mix to combine.
Divide equally between 2 mini tart pans. Press crumbs down to form crust. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Allow tarts to cool completely before filling.

Into a medium bowl add: mascarpone, Nutella. Mix to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream. Pipe mixture equally between tart pans. Top with crushed hazelnuts if desired.



Like or Share ; )

You May Also Like

0 comments